Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I haven't revisited my month-long infatuation with Danny Jung in a while. Isabel, Becky, and Janet will tell you I used to put his CD on repeat. Janet was so annoyed she would threaten to erase the mp3 on her computer.

I mention it because his song came up on my mp3 player on my way to work this morning. It was cold and wet outside, but it almost made me want to skip. Almost.

The one time I got to talk to him in Korea, he mentioned he was working on a gospel album. That was 4 years ago (wow)... I think the CD I have is still his latest one.

Janet put it perfectly though. I only think he's musheesuh because he plays the saxophone. If he played the flute, I don't think I would have been as infatuated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris! that stuff is BAD for you!! i love how it tastes too... but studies show that its worse for you than soda!!

Anonymous said...

hope youre doing well~ :)

Anonymous said...

oops that was from me too. -k.